Dramatic water views, refined interior appointments, and exclusivity define 22 Rue St Tropez, a 3-bedroom, 2,597-square-foot lakefront home in Miramar Beach, FL. Fully and fabulously furnished, offered at $765,000.
Professionally designed by Bella Beach Home, 22 Rue St Tropez draws inspiration from the romance of French Neoclassical style and the grandeur of antebellum New Orleans.
The epicurean kitchen is given a historical and upmarket look with antiqued cabinets, copper granite countertops, glamorous pendant lighting, and cast stone range hood. Luxury appliances include a Sub Zero refrigerator and Dacor gas stove.
The master suite enjoys a private balcony with corridor Gulf views and a well-appointed en suite with natural stone floors and tile, dual vanities with black granite countertops and walk-in glass shower.
A covered, lakefront lanai with summer kitchen with sink, gas grill, and beverage center is a central gathering spot.
Emitting “Old World” Mediterranean magnetism and seclusion, this exclusive gated community with only 28 homes offers a a community pool and deeded beach access.
22 Rue St Tropez At a Glance:
- Professional furnishings that convey in sale.
- Lakefront with corridor views of Gulf.
- Never rented with $74K in annual rental projections.
- Finished concrete flooring, luxurious lighting design, natural stone surfaces and custom wall finishes.
- Covered, lakefront lanai with summer kitchen.
- Exclusive access to Saint Tropez amenities.
Exclusive listing by Cindy Cole. See MLS listing here.